Make It Yours Cookie Recipe-Peanuts & Popcorn
Get creative with baking by trying our simple Country Crock® Peanuts and Popcorn cookie recipe, a yummy take on our Make It Yours™ cookie dough recipe.
- Makes 4 1/2 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Buttery Sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup REESE'S® Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S® SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- Preheat oven to 375°. Beat Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended. Stir in peanuts and chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart. Press popcorn into dough.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Tip: For inspiration for other delicious mix-ins, see our Make it Yours Cookie Recipe.
Tip: These cookies are also terrific when made with our Country Crock® Spread. Simply increase the flour by 1/2 cup. Our spread is so creamy there's no need to use the mixer!
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin D||0 %|