Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe-Great American Cookie (Buckeyes)
Bake these classic, all-American cookies with Country Crock's® Great American Cookie recipe. This easy cookie recipe will have you feeling patriotic!
- Makes 4 1/2 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Buttery Sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 package (12 oz.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Minis, 21 cut in half, remaining chopped
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S® Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Beat Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended. Stir chopped peanut butter cups and chocolate chips into cookie dough.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Immediately after removing cookies from oven, place one peanut butter cup half, cut side up, in center of each cookie. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|