Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe-Snowman
- Makes 3 1/2 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Buttery Sticks
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 2 tsp. water
- White decorating sugar, mini and/or regular chocolate chips, candy corn or other orange candies, ribbon-shaped fruit flavored snacks, gum drops
- For COOKIES, preheat oven to 375°. Beat Country Crock® Buttery Sticks, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until blended.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart. lightly press dough with dampened fingers to flatten.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly golden. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
- For GLAZE/DECORATIONS, stir confectioners sugar and water in medium bowl until smooth. Spread over cooled cookies, then decorate as desired while glaze is still wet. Let stand until glaze sets.
Tip: For inspiration for delicious mix-ins, see our Make it Yours Cookie Recipe.
Tip: Make Santa cookies by decorating with shredded coconut "beards", chocolate chip "eyes", small red candy "noses" and "mouths" and rolled out gum drop or ribbon-shaped fruit flavored snack "hats".
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||30 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|