Country Crock® Ugly Christmas Sweater Cake
- Recipe Serves: 12
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Buttery Sticks
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cans (16 oz. ea.) white frosting
- Assorted candies, sprinkles and food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans. Combine flour and baking powder in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat sugar with Country Crock® Buttery Sticks in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until blended. Combine milk and vanilla. Alternately beat in milk and flour mixtures until blended. Spread evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes on wire rack; remove from pans and cool completely.
- Spread top of one cake layer with 1/3 of one can of frosting. Top with second cake layer, then frost sides and top with remaining 2/3 can. Tint remaining frosting as desired. Create your ugly sweater with colored frosting, candies and sprinkles.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||112 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin D||1 mcg|