Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Makes 40 cookies
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) Devil's food cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and Country Crock® Spread in large bowl with wooden spoon. Stir in chocolate and white chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 minutes or until cookies are puffed and edges are firm. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|