Try this easy taco salad. Crisp warm taco shells filled with chicken cooked in Country Crock® Spread for extra flavor and topped with refreshing chunky salsa.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) reduced-sodium red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3 medium fresh ripe tomatoes, finely chopped (divided)
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped (divided)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (divided)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (divided)
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 4 taco shells, heated
- Combine kidney beans, corn and 1/2 of the chopped tomatoes, the onion, the garlic, the cilantro, the lime juice and the chili powder in medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining tomatoes, onion, cilantro, garlic and lime juice in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in medium skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is completely cooked.
- Fill taco shells with chicken, then top with tomato salsa. Garnish, if desired, with additional cilantro and serve with bean salad.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|