A rich-tasting lasagna recipe the whole family will enjoy. Lasagna noodles layered with beef cooked in Country Crock® Spread for extra flavor.
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 1 hr 10 min
- Stand Time 10 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3/4 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cube Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon, crumbled
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. tomato puree
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk, heated
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread in large skillet and brown ground beef with onion and garlic, stirring frequently. Add crumbled Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon, tomatoes, tomato puree and parsley. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
- Melt remaining 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread in medium saucepan and stir in flour with wire whisk to form a paste. Whisk in hot milk and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
- Layer noodles, ground beef mixture and sauce in prepared dish, ending with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve, if desired, with a mixed green salad.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|