This delicious butternut squash risotto recipe is extra creamy thanks to Country Crock® Spread and zesty parmesan. A tasty and filling dish for the whole family to enjoy.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 1 hr
- 1 lb. butternut squash, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup uncooked arborio rice
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss butternut squash with olive oil in 13 x 9-inch roasting pan. Roast 30 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread in large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in rice and wine and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until Stock is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until almost all liquid is absorbed and rice is creamy and tender, about 25 minutes. Stir in remaining Country Crock® Spread, roasted squash and cheese.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||60 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||210 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|