Hot pasta with vegetables roasted to perfection with Country Crock® Spread and tossed with a lemon-herb mixture. The perfect, quick and easy pasta primavera recipe.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. finely grated lemon peel
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, halved
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 lb. rigatoni pasta or ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mix 1/2 of the melted Country Crock® Spread, parsley and lemon peel in small bowl; set aside.
- Toss bell peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes with remaining melted Country Crock® Spread and arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Roast 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Toss hot rigatoni with roasted vegetables and lemon mixture. Garnish, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||68 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|