Try this delicious Ratatouille recipe made with super tasty Country Crock® Spread. This family favorite is vibrant, easy to make and packed with vegetables.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 2 large eggplants, peeled, if desired, and cut into large chunks
- 1 large zucchini, peeled, if desired, and cut into large chunks
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 10 fresh basil leaves, sliced
- Melt 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread in large, deep skillet and cook eggplants over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove eggplants from skillet and set aside.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread in same skillet and cook zucchini over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove zucchini from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread in same skillet and cook bell peppers, onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in vinegar, tomatoes and 1/2 of the basil. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Return all vegetables to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are desired doneness, about 4 minutes. Stir in remaining basil. Stir in a little water if needed.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g|
|Vitamin C||300 %|
|Vitamin A||60 %|