Simply Sautéed Summer Vegetables
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 4 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 4 1/2 cups sliced zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- MELT Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- SAUTE squash and onion stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp and tender, about 4 minutes.
- STIR in cherry tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in basil and vinegar. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
Tip: In a hurry? Save on prep time by using frozen sliced zucchini.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|