Molten Strawberry Butter Pound Cake
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® with Sunflower Oil
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry preserves or jam
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 8 (1/2-inch thick) slices pound cake
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Combine Country Crock® with Sunflower Oil, strawberry preserves and honey in small bowl.
- Toast pound cake slices until golden, then top with strawberry flavored Spread.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and mint sprigs if desired.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|