Baked Potatoes with Loaded Buttery Spread
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 1 hr
- 8 medium baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® with Sunflower Oil
- 1/4 cup shredded 2 % cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Scrub potatoes, then pierce several times with fork. Arrange potatoes on baking sheet or directly on oven rack.
- Bake 1 hour or until skin is crisp and potatoes are tender.
- Combine Country Crock® with Sunflower Oil, cheese, bacon and chives in small bowl. Split potatoes, then evenly top with mixture.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|