Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry
Picky eaters? Try substituting green beans for broccoli.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 5 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 -lb. boneless sirloin steak, cut in strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup cashews or peanuts (optional)
- Combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger In small bowl; set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat and brown beef. Remove beef and juices and set aside.
- Melt remaining 3 tablespoons Spread In same skillet and cook onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add broth mixture and bring to a boil. Boil, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
- Return beef and any beef juices to skillet and simmer uncovered 1 minute or until beef is done.
- Sprinkle with cashews and serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|