Recipe Serves: 4
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
Lemon Baked Salmon
- 2/3 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 small onionchopped
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°. In small bowl, combine bread crumbs with parsley; set aside.
- In 8-inch glass baking dish, arrange salmon. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper; set aside.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt Country Crock® Spread over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in lemon juice and cook 2 minutes. Evenly spoon over salmon, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.