- Cooking time50 minutes
- Prep time5 minutes
- Makes 8 appetizer servings
- 2 lbs. chicken wings (about 15)
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 2 Tbsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds , toasted (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
|Calories from Fat||90.00|
|Total Fat||10.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.500 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||0.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.0 g|
|Vitamin C||4.0 %|
|Vitamin A||4.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup). Cut wings in half at joint.
- Arrange wings in prepared pan. Bake 50 minutes or until wings are thoroughly cooked and crispy.
- Meanwhile, combine melted spread, hot pepper sauce, sesame seeds and salt in large bowl. Add cooked wings; toss to coat.
Cost per recipe*: $5.76 Cost per serving*: $0.72 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.