Cedar Plank Glazed Sesame Salmon
- Cooking time
- Prep time
- Portions 6
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 1/2 -lb. salmon fillet
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, sliced
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Soak cedar plank in water 1 hour to 24 hours, placing a weight on top to keep plank submerged.
- Remove plank from water. Brush plank with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread, then arrange salmon on plank. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, sugar and soy sauce in small bowl; remove and reserve 1/2 and set aside. Brush salmon with remaining brown sugar mixture. Carefully place plank on hot grill.
- Grill salmon until salmon turns opaque, about 25 minutes. If edges of plank start to burn, carefully mist with water or move to cooler part of the grill.
- Remove from grill; brush salmon with reserved brown sugar mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallion.
Oven Directions: Preheat oven to 400°. Brush rimmed baking sheet with 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Simply Delicious. Arrange salmon on prepared pan. Follow directions above and bake 20 minutes or until salmon is opaque.