Crumb-Topped Tilapia & Tomatoes
- Cooking time10 min
- Prep time7 min
- Recipe serves 4
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread , melted
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves , crushed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 medium plum tomatoes , thinly sliced
|Calories from Fat||80.00 |
|Total Fat||9.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.500 g|
|Trans Fat||0.000 g|
|Total Carbs||6.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.0 g|
|Vitamin C||8.0 %|
|Vitamin A||15.0 %|
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine melted Country Crock® Spread, bread crumbs, oregano and garlic powder in small bowl.
- Arrange tilapia on aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet. Top with tomatoes, then sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes or until tilapia flakes with a fork and crumbs are golden.