Grandma Frankie's Shrimp Scampi
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time10 min
- Recipe serves 4
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp , peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 Tbsp. Country Crock® Plant Butter with Olive Oil Stick , divided
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
|Total Fat||-1.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1.000 g|
|Trans Fat||-1.000 g|
|Total Carbs||-1.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1.0 g|
|Vitamin D||-1.000 mcg|
- Cook linguini according to package directions. Drain and toss with 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Plant Butter with Olive Oil Stick if desired.
- Toss shrimp with crushed red pepper. Melt 4 tablespoons Plant Butter in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Add shrimp and cook 4 minutes, turning once.
- Add wine and lemon juice and simmer 2 minutes or until shrimp are cooked. Add remaining tablespoon Plant Butter and lemon zest and stir until melted.
- Serve shrimp over pasta and sprinkle with parsley.