No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Try Martina McBride’s easy-to-make without the bake cookies - simply fold the soft and creamy Country Crock® into the batter for a delicious treat.
- Cooking time5 min
- Prep time20 min
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/4 cups uncooked quick-cook rolled oats
- 1 cup milk or dark chocolate chips
|Energy (kcal)||4583 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||19172 kJ|
|Protein (g)||102.7 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||686.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||643.4 g|
|Sugar (g)||476.9 g|
|Fibre (g)||42.6 g|
|Fat (g)||176.3 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||61.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||103.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||66.8 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||36.2 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||56 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||1104 mg|
|Salt (g)||2.76 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||572 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||711 mg|
|Iron (mg)||20.42 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||3081 mg|
- Line 2 baking sheets with wax or parchment paper
- Melt the Country Crock Spread in a 3 ½-quart saucepan over medium. Stir in the sugar and milk; bring to a full rolling boil. Boil vigorously for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and oats. Stirring to combine. Add chocolate, stirring just until combined.
- Drop the dough into mounds by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. Do not flatten. Let the cookies stand for 30 minutes or until set.
Note: You can use milk or dark chocolate chips or two 4 ounce dark chocolate bars, chopped, may be substitute for the chocolate chips.