Oat & Almond Granola Bars
There's nothing that we don't love about these Oat & Almond Granola Bars. This recipe is so easy to make, it's plant-based and gluten-free. We used date syrup to give these bars a rich color and flavor, but maple syrups works as well. You can customize this Granola Bar recipe to use your favorite nuts and dried fruits. Make a batch or two and store in an air tight container for those times you need a quick breakfast or snack.
- Cooking time25 min
- Prep time10 min
- Portions 12
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Plant Butter Sticks with Avocado Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup date syrup or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
|Energy (kcal)||206 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||861 kJ|
|Protein (g)||5.5 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||25.4 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||21.2 g|
|Sugar (g)||8.6 g|
|Fibre (g)||4.1 g|
|Fat (g)||10.1 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.9 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||8.4 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||5.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||2.8 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||51 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.13 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||2 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.1 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||48 mg|
|Iron (mg)||1.44 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||180 mg|
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper with enough overhang on the sides to easily remove the bars from the pan. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan and press very firmly into an even layer.
- Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until top appears set and it’s golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack for at least 1 hour. Remove bars from the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into 12 bars.