Pecan, White Chocolate & Cranberry Blondies
These festive Blondies get their rich caramel flavor simply from Country Crock Plant Butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. We've added pecans for crunch, dried cranberries for that sweet tart flavor and white chocolate because you can't have too much sweetness.
- Cooking time25 min
- Prep time15 min
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock ® Plant Butter with Avocado Oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegan white chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, divided
|Energy (kcal)||3324 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||13904 kJ|
|Protein (g)||42.4 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||550.8 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||522.5 g|
|Sugar (g)||328.6 g|
|Fibre (g)||28.3 g|
|Fat (g)||116.1 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||10.1 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||99.5 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||62.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||37.5 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||1888 mg|
|Salt (g)||4.71 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||83 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||1.8 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||428 mg|
|Iron (mg)||9.88 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1413 mg|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 9-by-13-inch baking pan with parchment. Combine flax meal and water and let stand 10 minutes.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in large bowl. Combine Country Crock Plant Butter, brown sugar, flax meal mixture and vanilla. Pour Plant Butter mixture into flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in 1 1/4 cups pecans, 1 cup white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup dried cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and smooth top. Sprinkle remaining pecans, white chocolate and cranberries over top. Bake 25 minutes or until golden around edges and a tester inserted in center comes out almost clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely. Cut blondies into 24 squares.