Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies
- Cooking time12
- Prep time15
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Country Crock® Plant Butter with Almond Oil Stick
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside. Combine flour, oats and baking soda in large bowl; set aside.
- Beat Country Crock® Plant Butter with Almond Oil with sugars in another large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate chunks and walnuts.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 minutes or until edges are golden and centers are still soft. Remove to wire rack and cool 5 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely.