- Cooking time4
- Prep time5
- 2 cups all-purpose pancake and baking mix
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup chopped peeled Gala apples
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 6 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- Beat pancake mix, cider, apple, eggs, 2 Tbsp. melted Country Crock® Spread and cinnamon in large bowl with wire whisk just until blended.
- Drop pancakes by 1/4-cupfuls on greased griddle or in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook over medium heat, turning once, until golden.
- Meanwhile, microwave syrup with remaining 4 tablespoons Spread at HIGH 1 minute or until warm. Mix until smooth with wire whisk. Serve pancakes with warm syrup.