Crumb-Topped Tilapia & Tomatoes
- Cooking time10
- Prep time7
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 tilapia fillets or flounder fillets (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine melted Country Crock® Spread, bread crumbs, oregano and garlic powder in small bowl.
- Arrange tilapia on aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet. Top with tomatoes, then sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes or until tilapia flakes with a fork and crumbs are golden.