Apple-Pecan Holiday Stuffing
- Cooking time45
- Prep time15
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 Gala apple, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 1 package (12 oz.) seasoned cube stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and celery, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir apple and cook, stirring occasionally, until apple is tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in broth and apple cider. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in stuffing mix until moistened. Garnish with pecans and parsley.