Love coconut, or lime, or both? Our Coconut Lime Soup recipe has the flavors satisfy you and warm you up.
- Recipe Serves: 5
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in 4-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in water, coconut milk and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, then stir in cilantro and lime juice.
Cost per recipe*: $2.64.
Cost per serving*: $0.53.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|