- Recipe Serves: 24
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- Stand Time 30 min
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 3 eggs
- Creamy Cinnamon Frosting*
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 24-cup muffin pans with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except frosting in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes with mixer at medium, scraping down sides occasionally. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove cupcakes to wire rack and cool completely. Evenly spread frosting on cupcakes.
*Creamy Cinnamon Frosting: Beat 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, 3 ounces cream cheese, softened and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally. Gradually beat in 1 box (1 lb.) confectioners sugar with mixer on low until smooth.
NOTE: To make a cake instead of cupcakes, follow package directions for bake time.
|Portion||1 cupcake||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|