Sweet Pea Autumn Casserole
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. 2% milk
- 1 package (12 oz.) frozen green peas, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/4 cups seasoned cube stuffing mix, crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mushrooms, cranberries and milk in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds; stir. Stir in hot peas, then turn into greased 1-quart shallow casserole.
- Combine stuffing mix with Country Crock® Spread in a small bowl, then sprinkle over pea mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|