Cheddar Broccoli Casserole
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- Whisk milk, 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread and flour in medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 3 minutes. Stir in cheese and mustard until cheese is melted. Add broccoli and cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until heated through. Turn into greased 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, melted with bread crumbs, then sprinkle over broccoli mixture. Broil until golden, about 1 minute.
TIP: Use cooked chopped fresh broccoli instead of frozen.
Cost per recipe*: $2.18.
Cost per serving*: $0.55.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|