Italian Green Beans
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cans (450 mL. ea.) cut green beans, drained
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring frequently, 1 minute. Stir in green beans and heat through, about 2 minutes. Turn into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole; set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, melted, bread crumbs and cheese in small bowl, then sprinkle over green beans. Broil until golden, about 1 minute.
TIP: Use cooked fresh or frozen cut green beans instead of canned.
Cost per recipe*: $3.26.
Cost per serving*: $.54.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
See Nutrition Information for sodium content content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|