- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 2 cans (15.25 oz. ea.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 tsp. apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. firmly packed light brown sugar
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, red pepper and corn, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in vinegar and sugar and cook, stirring frequently, until liquid is absorbed, about 1 minute.
TIP: Use cooked fresh or frozen corn instead of canned corn.
Cost per recipe*: $4.88.
Cost per serving*: $.81.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|