Asian Vegetables with Noodles
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup uncooked fine egg noodles
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 3/4 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook noodles, garlic and ginger, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in vegetables and broth. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 6 minutes.
TIP: Use cooked sliced fresh assorted Asian vegetables instead of frozen vegetables.
Cost per recipe*: $4.47.
Cost per serving*: $1.11.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|