Mushroom, Corn & Green Onion Scramble
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup chopped white button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn or drained canned
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms and red onion, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in corn and cook until starting to brown, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, water, cilantro and pepper with wire whisk. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with additional cilantro.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
TIP: For a lower fat version, use 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs instead of 4 eggs.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|