Easy Mac & Cheese Veggie Chicken Casserole
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted, divided
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 8 ounces dry rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 cups assorted frozen vegetables, thawed
- 2 1/4 cups finely shredded low fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, milk, rotini, chicken, vegetables and cheddar cheese in 8-inch baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and remaining Spread in small bowl; sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake until heated through and crumbs are toasted, about 30 minutes.
Cost per recipe*: $ 12.79
Cost per serving*: $ 2.13
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||40 %|