Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground fresh ginger
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, lemon juice and ginger in small bowl; set aside. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in broth mixture. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and return chicken to skillet; heat through. Sprinkle with cilantro, then toss. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked brown rice.
Also terrific with Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread.
TIP: Feel free to substitute any of your favorite vegetables for the ones listed, such as zucchini, mushrooms, corn and/or green onions.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||120 %|
|Vitamin A||160 %|