Grilled Pound Cake & Fruit With Spicy Raspberry & Sweet Velvet Sauces
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 (12 oz.) store-bought pound cake, cut into 8 slices (1-inch-thick)
- 3 medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 3 medium banana, halved lengthwise
- 6 slices fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce*
- Combine sour cream, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine Country Crock® Spread, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 teaspoon seasoned salt in medium bowl. Evenly brush cake and fruit with Spread mixture. Grill, turning once, 2 minutes or until cake is golden and fruit is tender. Remove and slice peaches in quarters, bananas and pineapple in half; set aside.
- Microwave preserves, remaining 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt and hot pepper sauce in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until preserves are melted; stir until smooth.
- Arrange grilled cake slices on serving plates. Top with fruit, then serve with Spicy Raspberry Sauce and Sweet Velvet Sauce.
*Such as Tabasco®.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||89 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|