Crepas De Champiñones
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 3/4 cup PLUS 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 2/3 cups milk, divided
- 2 eggs
- 10 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, 2/3 cup milk, eggs and 2 tablespoons melted Country Crock® Spread in large bowl; set aside.
- Melt 4 tablespoons Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms with onion, stirring frequently, until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove mushrooms and onion and set aside.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons crepe batter into same skillet, tilting skillet to spread into large circle. Cook, turning once, 2 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove crepe, cover and set aside. Repeat with remaining batter to make 8 crepes.
- Stir 1 cup cheese into mushroom mixture. Fill crepes with mushroom mixture. Fold each in half, then in quarters. Arrange in prepared baking dish, overlapping crepes.
- Whisk remaining 4 tablespoons Spread, milk and remaining 2 tablespoons flour in same skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, whisking occasionally, until sauce thickens. Season, if desired, with black pepper. Pour sauce over crepes, then top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro.
TIP: Use corn tortillas instead of crepes.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||350|
|Total Fat||39 g|
|Saturated Fat||19 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||45 %|