- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 6 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup chopped vegetables, (tomatoes, onion and/or jalapeno peppers)
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in eggs. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until eggs are done.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and cheese.
Cost per recipe*: $2.55
Cost per serving*: $.63
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|