Serrano-Lime Marinated Shrimp
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Marinate for 10 min
- Cook Time 5 min
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 serrano chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 (6-in. ea.) flour tortillas, warmed
- Combine cilantro, chilis and lime juice in nonaluminum baking dish. Remove 1 tablespoon mixture and combine with 1 tablespoon melted Country Crock® Spread; reserve.
- Toss shrimp with cilantro marinade in large shallow nonaluminum baking dish. Cover and marinate 10 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade. Skewer* shrimp. Brush shrimp with remaining 3 tablespoons melted Spread. Grill or broil, turning once and brushing with reserved Spread mixture, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Serve shrimp in tortillas and, if desired, with refried black beans, Mexican crema, diced avocado and chopped cilantro.
*If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|