Apple Crisp Recipe
Country Crock's Apple Crisp is perfect for Thanksgiving, or any time of year! Enjoy the apple and cinnamon flavors in this easy to make dessert
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 2 Tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp. quick-cooking oats
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 4 medium Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 1-1/2-quart baking dish; set aside.
- Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in medium bowl. Cut in Country Crock® Spread with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of small peas; set aside.
- Combine apples with cinnamon in large bowl. Arrange fruit mixture in prepared baking dish, then evenly sprinkle with crumb topping. Bake 40 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden.
TIP: For individual serving size bake in 8 ramekins.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|