Crumb-Topped Roasted Tomatoes
- Recipe Serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 55 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 3 lbs. plum tomatoes, (about 12), halved
- 1 large shallot or small onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread. Add tomatoes, then brush with 1 tablespoon Spread and sprinkle with shallot, garlic and thyme. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Bake 45 minutes.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Spread, bread crumbs and cheese in medium bowl. Sprinkle over tomatoes. Broil until golden, about 2 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
See nutritional information for saturated fat content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
|Vitamin A||45 %|