Roasted Green Beans with Lemon Vinaigrette Drizzle
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium sweet onion, halved and sliced into thin wedges
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, melted and divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss green beans, onion, garlic and 2 tablespoons melted Country Crock® Spread in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Roast, stirring once, until beans are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons melted Spread, lemon juice, honey, mustard and black pepper in small bowl with wire whisk. Stir in parsley.
- To serve, arrange green bean mixture on serving platter, then drizzle with lemon mixture.
See nutritional information for saturated fat content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|