Fajita Vegetable Stir-Fry
Try our stir-fry recipe, chock full of veggies and versatile enough for steak, chicken, or pork.
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into very thin wedges
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red peppers and onion until tender and golden, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic, cumin and chili powder and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in lime juice and cilantro.
This recipe is great served with steak, chicken or pork. OR, thinly slice steak, chicken or pork and serve in warm corn or flour tortillas topped with Fajita Vegetable Stir-Fry.
Tip: Also delicious with Country Crock® Honey Spread!
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||130 %|
|Vitamin A||45 %|