Zebra Chocolate Chip Cookies
Go wild for this zebra cookie recipe, with the perfect blend of dark and white chocolate.
- Makes 4 dozen
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 bag (12 oz.) white chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Zebra Drizzle*
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease baking sheets; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Country Crock® Spread with sugars until light and fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer, about 5 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla, scraping sides occasionally. Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in 1 cup EACH semi-sweet and white chocolate chips. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Let stand 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
*ZEBRA DRIZZLE: Melt 1 cup EACH remaining semi-sweet and white chocolate chips; drizzle over cookies.
By using Country Crock® Spread instead of butter in this recipe, you reduce the amount of saturated fat by 1.5g and save 10 calories per serving.
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|