Thanksgiving Family Fave Veggie Casserole
- Recipe Serves: 12
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 8 cups cooked mixed vegetables (broccoli and cauliflower florets, red pepper and/or green beans)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded 2 % cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. Melt 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Stir in bread crumbs and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted, about 2 minutes; remove to bowl.
- Melt remaining 1/4 cup Spread in same skillet and add vegetables; toss to coat. Pour 1/2 into shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese and 1/2 of the crumb mixture. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, about 25 minutes.
TIP: Thawed frozen vegetables or canned vegetables can be used instead of fresh.
Cost per recipe*: $9.55
Cost per serving*: $.79
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||110 %|
|Vitamin A||30 %|