Creamy Chicken & Veggie Casserole
- Recipe Serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2 Tbsp. panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large skillet over medium- high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Stir in milk, corn starch and Knorr® Homestyle Stock. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook 1 minute until thick and creamy, stirring constantly. Combine sauce with vegetables and pasta.
- Turn into 13 x 9-inch baking pan and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes until heated through and crumbs are lightly golden.
Cost per recipe*: $9.31
Cost per serving*: $1.55
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
|Vitamin A||40 %|