Glazed Lemon Drops
- Makes 2 1/2 dozen
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel, divided
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 4 tsp. lemon juice
- Yellow cake sparkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baking sheets with no-stick spray.
- Combine granulated sugar, Country Crock® Spread, eggs and 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon peel in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- With wet hands, roll dough into 1-inch balls, about 1 tablespoonful each. Arrange on prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until cookie bottoms are lightly golden. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Combine confectioners sugar and lemon juice in small bowl until smooth. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel. Spread glaze over top of each cookie. If desired, sprinkle with cake sparkles.
Tip: Cake sparkles can be purchased in cake decorating section at craft stores.
|Portion||1 cookie||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|