Stuffed Chicken Caprese
- Recipe Serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb.)
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, patted dry and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- Make deep cut in center of each chicken breast half to form pocket with knife parallel to cutting board. Evenly stuff pockets with mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes. Sprinkle tops with basil.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, top side down, 3 to 4 minutes until browned; turn. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, covered, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with pan juices.
See nutrition information for cholesterol content.
|Portion||1 serving||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|