Sports Cake Pops
- Makes 4 dozen
- Prep Time 1 hr 15 min
- Chill Time 1 hr
- 1 box Devil's food cake mix, prepared according to package directions, cooled
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 4 bars (4 oz.) white chocolate
- 2 boxes (8 oz. ea.) dark chocolate
- Lollipop sticks
- Break cake into pieces and put into large bowl. Crumble with fingers into fine crumbs.
- Beat confectioners sugar, cream cheese, Country Crock® Spread and milk in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Stir into cake crumbs until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate or freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Scoop and shape mixture into balls using mini ice cream scoop and arrange on foil or waxed paper lined baking sheet. Insert lollipop stick into each ball. Cover and refrigerate until ready to decorate.
- Melt chocolates separately according to package directions. Dip balls into melted chocolate, twirling to coat. Decorate using Decorations for Soccer Ball Cake Pops, Football Cake Pops and Baseball Cake Pops.
*Decorations: For SOCCER BALL CAKE POPS, cut 5-sided shapes from Sugar Sheets (found in cake decorating department of party supply stores), and attach to white chocolate coated pops.
For FOOTBALL CAKE POPS, pipe "seams" and "stitches" with additional melted white chocolate onto football shaped chocolate coated pops.
For BASEBALL CAKE POPS, pipe "seams" and "stitches" onto white chocolate coated pops with red decorating gel.
|Portion||1 pop||Servings Per Conatiner||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|